feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

If I had to send Santa my ideal Christmas wish list...

Labels: ,

In no particular order, it would look a little something like this:

1. Gucci by Gucci
2. Nose Devil by Cooperfish (preferably the 10'1'' GC1335)
3. Modern Eagle II by Paul Reed Smith Guitars (Charcoal)
4. Men's Health and GQ Magazine lifetime subscriptions
5. 6.4MP High-Definition Digital Camcorder by Samsung
6. Supermodel X Snowboard by Burton
7. XD Sub-compact by Springfield Armory (.40)
8. All-expenses-paid scuba diving vacation to the Galapagos Islands
9. 2009 V-Rod Muscle by Harley Davidson
10. Megan Fox

And yours would be... ?

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:
gravatar
The Fall Prevention Lady said...
December 9, 2008 at 12:57 PM  

Mmmmm I tweeted @ U on Twitter but again:
Nice list! Guns and guicci? Now that's HOT!!!

gravatar
Unknown said...
December 9, 2008 at 2:34 PM  

Kelly,

Hey there! Thanks for the tweet! I tweeted you back.

I do my best to be a 'well-rounded' fella.

=)

gravatar
Anonymous said...
June 16, 2011 at 1:28 AM  

I have only been using for 3 weeks. I see a big difference already in length. But the amazing thing is the girth size... http://vigrxplus.com/ct/91151?r=426

Post a Comment