feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Christmas Round-up

Labels:

Well, it's been a bit crazy lately, but I'm finally posting again. I had a terrific Christmas in Arizona with some family. How was yours?

Remember my ideal Christmas wish list? Well, I think my family has been reading my blog.

Among my gifts were:

- Gucci by Gucci
- A one year subscription to Men's Health
- A Samsung digital camcorder
- And a scuba certification course of my choosing!

A terrific score, I'd have to say.

How'd you make out?

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:
gravatar
exalen said...
January 25, 2009 at 1:59 AM  

Good work on this blog. I'll be subscribing. For Xmas I got a plant. But I don't have to water it much. lol.

gravatar
Ethan Fox said...
January 27, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

You got a plant!? Haha.

That's cool, brother.

gravatar
Unknown said...
March 22, 2022 at 9:11 PM  

buy lenalid 25 mg online is an immunomodulatory agent, prescribed for certain types of myelodysplastic syndrome and multiple myeloma either alone or with other medications. It works by helping the bone marrow to produce normal blood cells and by killing abnormal cells in the bone marrow.

Post a Comment